HobbyStar 120A Brushless Sensored ESC 2S-6S
This HobbyStar 120A Brushless Sensored ESC is a great option for those who want a versatile and rock solid ESC that delivers smooth and reliable power. The sensored design means it can be used with either sensored or non-sensored motors, and it is capable of handling up to 6S LiPo power! The perfect match for 4WD short course trucks such as the Losi Tenacity, 1/10 vehicles with high-power systems (Tekno MT410) and lighter 1/8 scale vehicles. You can make a lot of adjustments on this ESC by using the optional LED card, including motor timing, initial acceleration, throttle limit, braking percentage, drag brake percentage and more.
The fully enclosed ESC has a built-in fan, is capable of handling up to 6S LiPo battery power and comes prewired with high-quality 10AWG silicone wires. Hook up is super easy; just mount the ESC to the chassis, connect the 4.0mm bullet connectors to the brushless motor plugs and the T-plug to the battery.
This HobbyStar 120A Brushless ESC Features:
- Handles up to 6S which makes it ideal for just about any 1/10 RC vehicle
- Enhanced throttle response, explosive acceleration and smooth, linear operation for optimal driveability
- Several programmable options using the optional LED programmable card
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection & signal loss protection
- Compatible with sensored and sensorless brushless motors
- Applicable RC Vehicles: 1/10 4WD short course trucks, 1/10 vehicles w/ high power systems & lighter 1/8 RC vehicles
- Continuous / Burst Current: 120A / 760A
- Cell Count: 2-6S LiPo or 5-18 cell NiMH
- Motor Limits: 2S LiPo ≤ 6000KV, 3S LiPo ≤ 3500KV, 4S LiPo ≤ 2600KV, 5/6S LiPo ≤ 1900KV
- Connectors: Deans T-plug & 4.0 bullet plugs for motor
- BEC Output: 6V/3A
- Size (LxWxH): 55mm x 48mm x 37mm
- Weight: 147g
Includes: 1 - brushless electronic speed control and instructions.
Note: This ESC is rated for up to 6S operation, but certain KV motors may only be rated to 2S, 3S, 4S or 5S. In this case, you must adhere to the maximum voltage rating of the motor. Using more voltage than what is recommend for a particular motor/ESC combo, will void the warranty and is at your own risk. Recommended for ages 14 and up with adult supervision for those under 18.