Hexfly HX-C6D Mini AC Balance Charger Discharger
The Hexfly HX-C6D Mini AC Balance Charger Discharger is the ultimate solution for charging and discharging a wide range of batteries including LiPo, LiFe, LiHv, Li-ion, NiMH, NiCd and Pb. Don't let the small size fool you! This HX-C6D Mini can do it all, including balance charge Lithium batteries (2S, 3S or 4S), a LiPo storage mode to best maintain your batteries between use, peak charge NiCd/NiMH batteries (7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V), discharge mode for all battery types and much more. This Hexfly HX-C6D Mini charger packs a punch with over 6 times the power of the basic Hexfly HX-A3 LiPo charger which often comes with most Redcat Racing RTR RC vehicles. This means way less time waiting for your battery to fully charge!
This Hexfly HX-C6D Mini features:
- AUTO function that automatically sets the charging current
- 60 Watt power output, charge or discharge up to 8 cells of NiCd/NiMH and 4S of Lithium batteries with a maximum current of 6 amps
- Balances the individual cell voltage of Lithium batteries during both charging and discharging
- Lithium battery Fast Charge and Storage modes
- Test the internal resistance of a Lithium battery
- Peak charging of NiCd/NiMH batteries with Delta-peak voltage detection
- Store up to 5 custom user programs per battery type
- Cycle of battery packs to restore battery performance
- Automatic cooling fan kicks on when necessary to keep the charger at a safe operating temperature
- AC power input: 100-240V
- Charge current rate: 0.1 - 6.0A
- Discharge current rate: 0.1 - 2.0A
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 6-8 cells
- Lithium battery cell count: 2-4S
- Pb battery voltage: 6V(3P)-12V(6P)
- Dimensions: 115x112x55mm
This Redcat Racing product is covered under a limited warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Includes: 1 - HX-C6D Mini AC balance charger discharger, XT60 female to T-plug male charge lead, 1 - XT60 female to 4.0 Banana plug charge lead, 1 - AC power cord and instructions.
Note: Recommended for ages 14 and up with adult supervision for those under 18.