Hob-E-Lube Dry White Lube
Frequently bought together:
Dry White Lube with PTFE lubricant, is white and non-staining. It will not attract dust and dirt, nor conduct electricity and may be used on wood, metal, plastic, and rubber.
For use on:
- Electrical switches and model railroad switch machines
- N & Z scale worm and spur gears, trucks, valve gears, drive and side rods, couplers and bolster pins
- R/C plane control surface connections
- Slot car pins
- Instruments, gauges, curtain rods, pull-chain switches
- Other uses requiring a non-staining, non-conductive lube
Includes: 1 - .125 oz tube of dry white lube.