MRC Railpower 1300 Model Train Power Pack
If you're just getting serious about model railroading, the MRC Railpower 1300 is your opportunity to experience increased realism and all the power you'd want in your first step-up model train power pack! A great and affordable upgrade for the Bachmann 44212 power pack which comes in the Bachmann analog train sets. The Railpower 1300 is perfect for small to medium size HO and N scale layouts. For larger layouts, you can step to even more power with the Railpower 1370.
Railpower 1300 features:
- 300° Speed Control: The extended range of this throttle gives you three times the control arc of ordinary power packs.
- Advanced Electronics: The Railpower 1300 incorporates circuity designed to deliver super slow speed operation, smooth acceleration and increased railroad realism.
- Main Line Direction Switch: Just throw the indent-action switch for quick reversing.
- Circuit Protector: Promptly and automatically disconnects your equipment if serious or continued overload occurs.
- Power to Spare: An extra measure of controlled power available to fulfill unusual demands.
- AC Terminals: For accessories such as switch machines, lights, etc.
- Master On-Off Switch: Ends the nuisance of plug pulling.
- Easy Hook Up: Just strip the ends of the two power wires and attach them to the screw type terminals.
Note: Not recommended for children under 14 years of age.