If you're just getting serious about model railroading, the MRC Railpower 1300 is your opportunity to experience increased realism and all the power you'd want in your first step-up model train power pack! A great and affordable upgrade for the Bachmann 44212 power pack which comes in the Bachmann analog train sets. The Railpower 1300 is perfect for small to medium size HO and N scale layouts. For larger layouts, you can step to even more power with the Railpower 1370.
Railpower 1300 features:
- 300° Speed Control: The extended range of this throttle gives you three times the control arc of ordinary power packs.
- Advanced Electronics: The Railpower 1300 incorporates circuity designed to deliver super slow speed operation, smooth acceleration and increased railroad realism.
- Main Line Direction Switch: Just throw the indent-action switch for quick reversing.
- Circuit Protector: Promptly and automatically disconnects your equipment if serious or continued overload occurs.
- Power to Spare: An extra measure of controlled power available to fulfill unusual demands.
- AC Terminals: For accessories such as switch machines, lights, etc.
- Master On-Off Switch: Ends the nuisance of plug pulling.
- Easy Hook Up: Just strip the ends of the two power wires and attach them to the screw type terminals.
Input: 120VAC 60Hz Output: 15VDC, 19VAC Total Output: 7VA
Made by MRC and guaranteed for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
Includes: 1 - Railpower 1300 AC/DC power pack and instructions.
Note: Not recommended for children under 14 years of age.