Hexfly 25KG High Torque Waterproof Digital Servo
The Hexfly HX-3225 25KG high torque standard waterproof digital servo is the perfect upgrade for replacing the stock servo that comes in pretty much any 1/10 and 1/8 RTR RC vehicle, such as the Redcat Racing Blackout XTE or Everest Gen7. It will out perform (both in performance and durability) the Hexfly 3KG, 9KG, 15KG and Traxxas 2075 standard servos. Even better, this servo is a drop in replacement for any standard servo and can be used with or without the included Aluminum servo arm. It's time to stop just getting by with that stock RTR servo and really step up the control on your RC vehicle or airplane with this Hexfly 25KG servo, which offers a lot of bang for your buck!
This Hexfly HX-3225 25KG digital servo features:
- High torque of up to 25 kg/cm at 6.8 volts
- High-precision metal gears with hard anodizing for better accuracy and longer life
- CNC aluminum middle shell for fast heat dissipation
- Fully waterproof with rubber seals and gaskets
- Includes optional Aluminum 25T servo arm
Pro Tip - Be sure to correctly set your dual rates and/or end points so the servo stops right before hitting the steering limits of the RC vehicle. This prevents the servo from being over strained which ensures optimal performance and long term durability.
- Size (LxWxH): 40X20.2X40.5mm
- Speed: 0.13 sec @ 6.8V (0.14 sec @ 5V)
- Torque: 347 oz-in @ 6.8V (291 oz-in @ 5V)
- Gear Type: Metal
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
- Input Voltage: 4.8V-6.8V
- Wire Length: 300mm (11.8")
- Weight: 67 grams
Includes: 1 - servo, metal servo arm w/ mounting screw.
Note: The included metal servo arm should not be used in place of a servo saver. Recommended for ages 14 and up.
So far so good. Direct drop in replacement on a Kraton 6s. Although I didnt use the included servo horn. I dont like the idea of 2 set screws potentially coming loose, so I used the stock one. Havent run it hard yet. Will update after that. Rebuilding some diffs first. Once I can say its reliable and holds up to several hard runs will update stars up or down.