The HobbyStar 3650 4-pole brushless motor is ideal for upgrading a brushed 2wd and 4x4 1/10 RC vehicle to brushless or use as an inexpensive replacement for that worn out 3650 or 540 brushless motor. This motor has a lot to offer including: comes in a standard 540 size, 4 poles for plenty of torque, waterproof, plug and play with most RTR brushless speed controls and is very affordable. The motor comes ready to bolt to the motor mount using standard M3 machine screws and the pre-installed 4.0mm gold-plated bullet plugs hook up to the ESC for an easy, no-solder connection.
The 3500KV version of this motor would be a solid choice to upgrade a Redcat Racing Dukono and Volcano EXP to brushless. Likewise, the 3900KV is just the ticket for converting the Redcat Blackout and many other Traxxas RC vehicles that come with a Titan 12T motor to brushless power. In general, the higher the KV the faster the motor is but may have slightly less torque than a lower KV. Additionally, the 3500KV is better suited for both 2S and 3S while the 3900KV is best for just 2S.
This HobbyStar 3650 4-pole Brushless Motor Features:
- 4 Pole 12-slot high-torque motor design
- Fits all 1/10 RC vehicles using multi-position M3 mounting holes
- High purity copper windings which give maximize efficiency
- High-RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings
- Precision balanced rotor for smooth, reliable operation & maximum RPM
- Max Voltage: 3S
- Max Amps: 60A (3500KV), 69A (3900KV)
- Motor Length & Diameter: 50 x 36mm
- Shaft Diameter & Length: 3.175 x 15mm
- Weight: 180g
- Connector: 4.0mm gold-plated bullet plugs
Includes: 1 - 3650 4-pole brushless sensorless motor
Note: This motor can only be used with a brushless motor compatible ESC that is rated at 60A or higher. Not recommended for particularly heavy 4x4 1/10 RC trucks that weigh over 6.5 lbs such as the Tekno MT410.