The HobbyStar 550 4-pole brushless motor is a perfect high-torque, high-performance powerplant that is ideal for 4x4 1/10 RC trucks. This motor has a lot to offer including: comes in a standard 550 size, 4 poles for lots of torque, plug and play with most RTR brushless speed controls and is very affordable! The motor comes ready to bolt to the motor mount using standard M3 machine screws, and the 12AWG silicone wires with pre-installed 4.0mm gold-plated bullet plugs hook up to the ESC for an easy no-solder connection.
In general, the higher the KV the faster the motor is but may have slightly less torque than a lower KV. This 4300KV motor is plenty fast and is for 2S only.
This HobbyStar 550 4-pole Brushless Motor Features:
- 4 Pole 12-slot high-torque motor design
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can
- Fits all 1/10 RC vehicles using multi-position M3 mounting holes
- High purity copper windings which give maximize efficiency
- High-RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings
- Precision balanced rotor for smooth, reliable operation & maximum RPM
- Max Voltage: 2S
- Max Amps: 100A
- Motor Length & Diameter: 55 x 36mm
- Shaft Diameter & Length: 3.175 x 17mm
- Weight: 195g
- Connector: 4.0mm gold-plated bullet plugs
Includes: 1 - 550 4-pole brushless sensorless motor
Note: This motor can only be used with a brushless motor compatible ESC that is rated at 80A or higher.