Your Kato UNITRACK and LGB remote control turnouts can now be DCC controlled with the NCE Switch-Kat. This accessory (switch machine) decoder provides connections for optional switch position indicator lights and local control pushbuttons or track trips. Simple installation, two wires to the track, two wires to the switch.
This is an accessory (switch machine) DCC decoder:
- Control of one Kato or LGB remote control turnout
- Switch-Kat remembers the position of the switch during power outages
- Switch-Kat supports the full range of DCC accessory addresses (1-2044)
- Easy address programming, no need to connect it to a programming track
- Simple hookup with 2 wires to the track & 2 wires to the switch
- Includes connections for optional "local" contact push buttons or "track trips"
- Includes connections for optional position indicator lights
Includes: 1 - switch machine DCC decoder and instructions.
Note: Recommended for ages 14 and older.