Redcat RCR-2CE 2.4GHz Radio
This Redcat Rading RCR-2CE 2.4GHz radio is not only comfortable to use but it also offers all the important functions for controlling an RC vehicle or boat. This transmitter is compatible with the FlySky FS-GR3E and the Redcat Racing R-3E 2.4Ghz 3 channel receiver. The RCR-2E is the a really popular radio that comes with most Redcat Racing RC vehicles and is made to get the job done!
Let's break down all the functions that you get with the RCR-2E: 2 channels, servo reverse, adjustable trim, steering dual rates and a failsafe for protecting the model against a loss of signal.
This Redcat Racing RCR-2E Radio Features:
- This systems bandwidth ranges from 2405.5MHz to 2475MHz. This band is divided in 141 independent channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
- Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system's operation.
- The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
- Model Type: Car/Boat
- Number of Channels: 2
- Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz
- Protocol: AFHDS
- Range: 100 ～ 300m (ground)
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Low voltage alarm: ＜ 4.2V
- Transmitter Dimensions: 210x95x160mm
This Redcat Racing product is covered under a limited warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Includes: 1 - 2.4GHz transmitter and instructions.
Note: Requires a compatible 2.4 GHz receiver and 4 AA Alkaline batteries to power the transmitter. Recommended for ages 15 and up with adult supervision for those under 18.