Hexfly HX-1040 Crawler ESC
This Hexfly HX-1040 crawler ESC is made by Hobbywing and is specially programmed for crawlers, which guarantees excellent throttle and brake linearity as well as superior control performance. This is the same one that comes stock on the Redcat Racing Gen8 Scout II and can be used on other brushed 1/10 RC crawlers. You get all the important features such as LiPo ready, built-in BEC, waterproof, automatic throttle range calibration and three adjustable drag brake settings to adjust the brake feel for different terrains & personal preference.
This Hexfly Crawler ESC Features:
- Water-proof and dust-proof for all weather conditions
- Compact footprint to fit any 1/10 RC crawler
- Built-in switching BEC with continuous/peak current of 3A/6A for use with most servos.
- Protective features: low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, throttle signal loss protection, and motor lock-up protection.
- Easily programmed with the jumpers - LiPo or NiMH battery & three drag brake options (0%, 50%, 100%)
- Applicable Cars: 1/10 crawler
- Continuous / Burst Current: 40A / 180A
- Battery Input: 2-3S LiPo or 5-6 cell NiMH
- Connector: Deans T-plug
- Motor Limit 2S LiPo/5-6 Cells NiMH: 540/550 size brushed motor ≥12T
- Motor Limit 3S LiPo/7-9 Cells NiMH: 540/550 size brushed motor ≥17T
- Built-in BEC: 6V @ 3A
- Size (LxWxH): 46.5 x 37.5 x 27.5mm
- Weight: 67g
This Hexfly product is covered under a limited warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Includes: 1 - electronic speed control.
Note: Only a 2-3S LiPo or 6-7 cell NiMH/NiCD battery pack should be used with this ESC. Using more voltage than what is recommend will void the warranty and is at your own risk. Recommended for ages 14 and up with adult supervision for those under 18.