Hob-E-Lube HL650 Workbench Assortment - 7-Pak
Hob-E-Lube is a complete, special-purpose line of lubricants precision designed for tough, close-tolerance model requirements! All Hob-E-Lube lubricants have been thoroughly researched for use with trains, R/C cars, planes, and boats, and are plastic and paint compatible. This super-saver 7-Pak Workbench Assortment includes all lubricants plus detailed instructions for precise applications and the exact lubricant to use. Almost endless uses for hobby and household.
- Dry Graphite with molybdenum, will not attract dust or dirt, has good adherence properties, and clings to sliding surfaces. Ideal for wood, metal, plastic, and rubber.
- Dry White Lube with Teflon, is white and non-staining. It will not attract dust and dirt, nor conduct electricity and may be used on wood, metal, plastic, and rubber.
- Ultra-Lite Oil, has an extremely light viscosity. Formulated for model use with small and precision parts. Ultra-Lite penetrates and lubricates close-tolerance areas.
- Lite Oil, is a multi-viscosity, general-purpose hobby lubricant formulated for most light load-bearing applications. All oils aid in preventing rust, but Lite Oil makes an ideal rust preventative when used as a coating prior to storage.
- Gear Lube, is a tough, long lasting, heavy-duty hobby lubricant with tack additive for anti-drip adherence. Use on small gears and at high-friction points.
- Moly Grease with molybdenum, covers the entire surface and maintains viscosity at high temperature. A high load-bearing and waterproof grease that stays put.
- White Grease with Teflon. This non-staining, clean lubricant, with the super-slippery properties of Teflon, is waterproof and protects against corrosion.
- Ultra-Lite Oil, Lite Oil, and the Gear Lube all come with extension tips for application.
Includes: 1 - .21 oz tube of dry graphite, 1 - .125 oz tube of dry white lube with teflon, 1 - .5 fluid oz bottle of ultra-lite oil, 1 - .5 fluid oz bottle of lite oil, 1 - .5 fluid oz bottle of gear lube, 1 - 1/3 oz tube of white grease with teflon, 1 - 1/3 oz tube of moly grease with molybdenum and detailed instructions.