HobbyStar 60A RTR Brushless Sensorless ESC
The HobbyStar 60A RTR brushless sensorless ESC is a great option for those who want to either convert a 1/10 RC vehicle to brushless power or need a solid replacement 60A brushless ESC for a 1/10 RTR RC vehicle. This ESC is super easy to set up and you can make adjustments on this ESC by using the optional HobbyStar RTR program card, including low voltage cut off, start modes, max brake force, max reverse force and neutral range.
This waterproof ESC with it's built-in cooling fan is capable of handling up to 3S LiPo battery power (with a 3000KV or lower 3650 or 540 motor) and comes prewired with high-quality 14AWG silicone wires. Hook up is super easy; just mount the ESC to the chassis, connect the 4.0mm bullet connectors to the brushless motor plugs and the T-plug to the battery.
If you're looking to convert a brushed version of say the Redcat Racing Blackout to brushless, then all you would need is this ESC and a brushless motor such as the HobbyStar 3650 3900KV 4-pole motor. It also helps to get the HobbyStar RTR program card, so you can adjust the ESC settings to your personal preferences.
This HobbyStar 60A Brushless ESC Features:
- Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity
- Easily programmed and compatible with the pocket-sized RTR programmable card
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection & signal loss protection.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors
- Applicable RC Vehicles: 1/10 2wd, under 6lb 1/10 4x4 RC truck & buggy
- Continuous / Burst Current: 60A / 360A
- Cell Count: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 cell NiMH
- Motor Compatibility: 540 or 3650 size brushless motor
- KV Limits: 2S KV≤5200, 3S KV≤3000
- Connectors: Deans T-plug & 4.0 bullet plugs for motor
- BEC Output: 5.8V/3A
- Size (LxWxH): 51.5 x 38.5 x 38.5mm
- Weight: 76g
Includes: 1 - brushless electronic speed control and instructions.
Note: This ESC is rated for 2S and 3S operation, but certain compatible motors may only be rated to 2S such as those that are over 3100KV. In this case, you must adhere to the maximum voltage rating of the motor based on the ESC specs. Using more voltage than what is recommend for a particular motor/ESC combo, will void the warranty and is at your own risk. Not recommended for 1/10 4x4 RC trucks that weigh over 6 lbs such as the Tekno MT410.