HobbyStar 80A Brushless Sensorless ESC 2S-4S
This HobbyStar 80A Brushless Sensorless ESC is a great option for those who want a versatile and rock solid ESC that delivers smooth and reliable power. The perfect match for just about any 1/10 RC vehicle that has a 540/550 brushless motor, and is also a great upgrade for those Redcat Racing RTR 1/10 vehicles that come with a 60A brushless ESC. You can make a lot of adjustments on this ESC by using the optional LED card, including motor timing, initial acceleration, throttle limit, braking percentage, drag brake percentage and more.
The fully enclosed ESC has a built-in fan, is capable of handling up to 4S LiPo battery power and comes prewired with high-quality 12AWG silicone wires. Hook up is super easy; just mount the ESC to the chassis, connect the 4.0mm bullet connectors to the brushless motor plugs and the T-plug to the battery.
This HobbyStar 80A Brushless ESC Features:
- Handles up to 4S which makes it ideal for just about any 1/10 RC vehicle
- Enhanced throttle response, explosive acceleration and smooth, linear operation for optimal driveability
- Several programmable options using the optional LED programmable card
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection & signal loss protection.
- Applicable RC Vehicles: 1/10 2wd, 1/10 4x4 RC monster truck, SCT & buggy
- Continuous / Burst Current: 80A / 570A
- Cell Count: 2-4S LiPo or 5-12 cell NiMH
- Motor Compatibility: 540, 550, 3650 & 3660 size brushless motor
- Connectors: Deans T-plug & 4.0 bullet plugs for motor
- BEC Output: 6V/3A
- Size (LxWxH): 52mm x 38mm x 36mm
- Weight: 107g
Includes: 1 - brushless electronic speed control and instructions.
Note: This ESC is rated for up to 4S operation, but certain KV motors may only be rated to 2S or 3S. In this case, you must adhere to the maximum voltage rating of the motor. Using more voltage than what is recommend for a particular motor/ESC combo, will void the warranty and is at your own risk. Recommended for ages 14 and up with adult supervision for those under 18.