Hobbywing 60A RTR Brushless Sensorless ESC
The Hobbywing 60A RTR brushless sensorless ESC is a great option for those who want to either convert a 1/10 RC vehicle to brushless power or need a solid replacement 60A brushless ESC for a 1/10 RTR RC vehicle. You can make adjustments on this ESC by using the SET button or optional Hexfly ESC program card, including drag brake force, low voltage cut off threshold, start mode and max brake force. The ESC is compatible with most RTR 1/10 RC vehicles that come with a brushless motor, including the Redcat Blackout PRO, Dukono PRO, CAMO and Volcano EPX PRO 1/10 RC vehicles.
This splashproof ESC with it's built-in cooling fan is capable of handling 2S LiPo battery power and comes prewired with high-quality 14AWG silicone wires. Hook up is super easy; just mount the ESC to the chassis, connect the 4.0mm bullet connectors to the brushless motor plugs and the T-plug to the battery.
If you're looking to convert a brushed version of say the Redcat Racing Blackout to brushless, then all you would need is this ESC and a brushless motor such as the HobbyStar 3650 3900KV 4-pole motor. It also helps to get the Hexfly ESC program card, so you can adjust the ESC settings to your personal preferences.
This Hobbywing 60A Brushless ESC Features:
- Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity
- Easily programmed and compatible with the pocket-sized ESC programmable card
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection & signal loss protection.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors
- Applicable RC Vehicles: 1/10 2wd, under 6lb 1/10 4x4 RC truck & buggy
- Continuous / Burst Current: 60A / 390A
- Cell Count: 2S LiPo or 4-7 cell NiMH
- Motor Compatibility: 540 or 3650 size brushless motor
- KV Limits: 2S KV≤4500
- Connectors: Deans T-plug & 4.0 bullet plugs for motor
- BEC Output: 6V/3A
- Size (LxWxH): 48.5 x 38.5 x 32mm
- Weight: 90g
This Hobbywing product is covered under a limited warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Includes: 1 - brushless electronic speed control.
Note: Only 2S LiPo or 6-7 cell NiMH/NiCD battery packs are recommended for Redcat Racing vehicles that use this ESC. Using more voltage than what is recommended will void the warranty and is at your own risk! Not recommended for 1/10 4x4 RC trucks that weigh over 6 lbs such as the Tekno MT410.