Ultimate Racing RC Differential Oil
Ultimate Racing RC differential oil comes in a wide variety of weights to fine tune your oil filled differential for the ideal performance of your RC vehicle.
In general, a heavier weight differential oil (bigger number) increases forward traction but can increase wheel spin in the corners. A lighter diff oil (lower number) increases the steering but can result in less forward traction.
Here is more specific information on selecting the correct differential weight oil:
Front differential -
- Thinner = Increase off power steering into the corners but if too thin can loose forward traction on corner exit
- Thicker = Increase stability into corners during braking and increase steering on-power at corner exit
Center Differential -
- Thinner = Front wheels unload more during acceleration and easier to drive on rough tracks
- Thicker = Better acceleration, reduces front tire ballooning and better for high-bite, smooth tracks
Rear Differential -
- Thinner = Increases cornering traction and steering into the corners
- Thicker = Decreases rear traction while cornering and reduces wheel spin
This Ultimate Racing RC Differential Oil Features:
- Made from high quality 100% pure silicone oil
- Laboratory tested and certified for correct cps accuracy
- Specially formulated not too thin out in hot weather or thicken up in cold weather
- Contains anti-friction additives to help ensure you get the longest life possible from your differential components
Includes: 1 - 2 ounce bottle of differential oil.