The HobbyStar 60A brushless sensorless ESC is a great option for those who want to either convert a 1/10 RC vehicle to brushles power or need a solid replacment 60A brushless ESC for a 1/10 RTR RC vehicle. You can make a lot of adjustments on this ESC by using the optional LED card, including motor timing, initial acceleration, throttle limit, braking percentage, drag brake percentage and more.
This waterproof ESC with it's built-in cooling fan is capable of handling 2S LiPo battery power and comes prewired with high-quality 14AWG silicone wires. Hook up is super easy; just mount the ESC to the chassis, connect the 4.0mm bullet connectors to the brushless motor plugs and the T-plug to the battery.
If you're looking to convert a brushed version of say the Redcat Racing Blackout to brushless, then all you would need is this ESC and a brushless motor such as the HobbyStar 3650 3900KV 4-pole motor. It also helps to get the LED program card, so you can adjust the ESC settings to your personal preferences. One of many useful settings is the throttle limit, which allows you to lower the top speed for beginners.
This HobbyStar 60A Brushless ESC Features:
- Enhanced throttle response, excellent acceleration, strong brakes and throttle linearity
- Several programmable options using the optional LED programmable card
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection, over-heat protection & signal loss protection.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors
- Applicable RC Vehicles: 1/10 2wd, under 6lb 1/10 4x4 RC truck & buggy
- Continuous / Burst Current: 60A / 380A
- Cell Count: 2S LiPo or 5-7 cell NiMH
- Motor Compatibility: 540 or 3650 size brushless motor
- KV Limits: 2S KV≤5200
- Connectors: Deans T-plug & 4.0 bullet plugs for motor
- BEC Output: 6V/3A
- Size (LxWxH): 41mm x 33mm x 35mm
- Weight: 104g
Includes: 1 - brushless electronic speed control and instructions.
Note: This ESC is rated for 2S operation. Using more voltage than what is recommend for a particular motor/ESC combo, will void the warranty and is at your own risk. Not recommended for 1/10 4x4 RC trucks that weigh over 6 lbs such as the Tekno MT410. Also, it's recommended to unplug the power to the fan when running in wet conditions.